Miami, Florida Medical Malpractice Lawyers (Attorneys)
When a loved one suffers a Medical Malpractice related injury or death in Miami, Florida, it is important that the lawyer (attorney) you hire is an experienced lawyer (attorney) handling Medical Malpractice cases in Miami, Florida. At Miami, Florida Medical Malpractice .com, we put you in contact with someone with the experience necessary in Miami, Florida to handle serious Medical Malpractice cases, and the lawyer (attorney) that will work on your case will be a lawyer (attorney) with a significant expertise prosecuting a lawsuit involving Medical Malpractice cases in Miami, Florida.
By submitting the contact form on this website, you will be put in direct contact with an experienced lawyer (attorney) in Miami, Florida who handles Medical Malpractice cases, who will promptly respond to your inquiry. Your case will be reviewed by a Miami, Florida lawyer (attorney) and immediate action will be taken if your case is chosen to be handled.
This website gives you immediate access to a Miami, Florida lawyer (attorney) who is experienced in handling Medical Malpractice cases. Please use the contact form if you have an inquiry.
Featured Articles on Medical Malpractice
- January 7, 2003 - Lawyers for Durham, N.C., Hospital Argue Against $48 Million Malpractice Claim
- November 4, 2002 - Papillion woman's suit says doctor missed 42-pound cyst
- October 29, 2002 - Doctors, patients, rally on opposite sides of malpractice bill
- October 21, 2002 - Sumter County family wins $1million+ in medical malpractice suit
- September 5, 2002 - Parties Agreed to a $ 5.5 Million Settlement
- August 19, 2002 - Check Cashing Doctor Get Sued
- May 10, 2002 - Mom Awarded $8.5 Million
- April 8, 2002 - $94.8 Million Medical Malpractice Verdict Awarded in New York
- February 11, 2002 - Court Affirms $18 Million Award in Brain Damage Suit
- Janurary 21, 2002 - Botched Procedure Causes Brain Damage $10.8 Million Verdict
- October 30, 2001 - Hospital May Ignore Fainting Visitor, Connecticut Judge Rules
- September 20, 2001 - Couple sues doctor for 'mistakenly' removing her cervix
- August 27, 2001 - University of Virginia Medical Center to Pay $ 1.5 Million for Wrongful Death
- August 16, 2001 - Doctor Sues a Hospital For Her Dismissal
- August 15, 2001 - Doctors Sued Over Treatment Of Cancer Victim
- August 09, 2001 - Rehabilitation Unit Innocent In Death
- August 03, 2001 - House Passes Patientsí Bill With Compromise On HMO Liability
- August 2, 2001 - Physician Draws 18 Malpractice Lawsuits, but No State Action
- July 28, 2001 - Miami, Florida Patients' Right Unused; Lawyers Donít Foresee Any Rush To Sue HMOs
- July 20, 2001 - Jury Awards $4.7 Million for Doctor's Fatal Error
- July 12, 2001 - Bill Authorizing Malpractice Suits Against HMOs Awaits NJ Gov's
- March 2, 2001 - Cigna Settles Wrongful Death Suit
- September 1, 2000 - Efforts Launched to Address Medical Errors
The medical malpractice information offered by Miami, Florida medical malpractice lawyers and contained herein, regarding Miami, Florida medical malpractice statutes and Miami, Florida medical malpractice claimants' rights is general in scope. No medical malpractice Miami, Florida attorney client relationship with our
Miami, Florida medical malpractice attorneys is hereby formed nor is the negligent death information herein intended as formal legal advice. Please contact a Miami, Florida personal injury medical malpractice lawyer regarding your specific inquiry.
LawyerEdge Legal Marketing